Kinesiological Tape AUPCON Pink, 5 cm 5 m.
Kinesiology tape AUPCON is made of breathable and moisture-absorbing fabric that is water and sweat resistant. This tape is used for kinesiology taping of overworked and stiff muscles.
This tape is used in all sports for both regeneration and rehabilitation. Applying flexible bands promotes constant blood and lymph flow, activating healing processes.
Bands will strengthen your muscles, joints and tendons without restricting their movement. Premium latex-free acrylic glue ensures reliable adhesion of the tape to the skin.
When applied to the skin, it can be used for up to 1 week. All properties remain for 3-5 days. 50 - 60% elastic in the longitudinal direction. Does not leave any marks after removal.
When can kinesiology tape help?
- You have pain in your back, joints, tendons and muscles.
- You do sports.
- You want to prolong the effect of the massage.
- You have scoliosis, ligament pain, arthritis or poor posture.
- You have a headache or a toothache.
- You suffer from constipation.
- You are pregnant.
- You have menstrual cramps.
- You suffer from bruising or swelling.
- You want to improve blood and lymph flow.
- You have carpal tunnel syndrome.
- You have healing scars.
- You are recovering from an injury.
- Used in sports activities.
- Improves muscle functionality (reduces muscle tension and strengthens weakened muscles), stabilizes joints.
- Proprioception is stimulated through the skin
- Fascia function is corrected
- The function of tissue relaxation and tension is performed
- Reduces pain, improves blood circulation and metabolism in case of tissue inflammation;
- The function of the lymphatic system is improved
- The corrective function of ligaments and tendons is performed.
- Comfortable and non-allergenic, does not irritate the skin.
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Each roll of kinesiology tape is individually packaged.
- Width 5 cm, length 5 m.
- Color: Pink
- Always apply the tape only on dry skin. If possible, shave the skin before applying the tape. When removing the tape, press the skin with one hand and gently pull the tape away from the skin with the other hand.
- Be careful when cutting the tape.
- Use scissors to round the ends of the tape for better adhesion.
- After applying the tape, activate the action of the adhesive by rubbing the screw.
- The tape can be worn for several days.
- After showering, gently dry off the tape.
- Do not apply the tape to damaged skin.
- Use the tape after consulting your doctor or physical therapist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use solvents to remove adhesives. If your skin is sensitive or you are prone to allergies, first test the product by sticking a small piece of it.
If the skin is irritated, do not use the tape. In the case of lymphedema and other conditions that adversely affect the skin, apply and remove the tape very carefully.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.